[CANUFNET] Canadian TREE Fund Webinar Series: Webinar #4, June 15th

Alexander Martin alexjfmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:31:45 EDT 2021

Please join us on June 15th at 12 p.m. EDT for the Canadian TREE Fund
webinar featuring Dr. Andrew Almas for his presentation *Native and
Non-Native Tree Species in Ontario: Benefits and Detriments to Non-Native
Diversity*. 1 CEU available following attendance of the live webinar. To
register, visit: https://canadiantreefund.org/webinar-series/

The Canadian TREE Fund is pleased to announce the launch of a new webinar
series, focusing on topics relevant to Canadian arborists and urban
foresters! Join us on the first and third Tuesday of every month for
webinars at 12 p.m. EST (9 a.m. PST). Topics range across the fields of
consulting arboriculture, workplace safety, tree climbing, urban forestry,
and forest sciences. CEUs will be available at the end of every webinar for
ISA Certified Arborists. All webinars are free, however, please consider
donating <https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/42142> to the Canadian TREE
Fund to support the continuation of our grant and bursary programs.

We look forward to seeing you at the next webinar on June 15th!

- Outreach and Education Committee, Canadian TREE Fund