[CANUFNET] An exciting opportunity to invest in yourself

John McNeil john at mcneilurbanforestry.ca
Sun Jun 20 13:26:24 EDT 2021

Greetings fellow CANUFNET members:

The Municipal Forestry Institute (MFI) is accepting applications for the 2021 edition, which will be held in Bowling Green, Ohio September 26th to October 1st.

More than three dozen of your Canadian colleagues are part of the MFI alumni: 700 people from all over the world who have graduated from MFI since 2006.

I consider myself blessed to be among that group.

The new skills and new attitude and new friends from MFI  nurtured my confidence & competence in the leadership and managerial areas of urban and municipal forestry. I found it very rewarding to expand my network of friends who were there to help me over the years.

With a strong focus on embracing diversity, MFI 2021 promises to help you too develop your skills necessary to advance your urban forestry program!

For more information, check out the flyer for MFI 2021: https://www.urban-forestry.com/assets/documents/mfi-2021/MFI_2021_Flyer.pdf<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.urban-2Dforestry.com_assets_documents_mfi-2D2021_MFI-5F2021-5FFlyer.pdf&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=qCyPnecEFfPioiIHwLaFv_zv7tQVCkcUuv2cMpYVyOo&m=LhDim4P42TvSzAD5xw5l3FBNRTP-3m9prrTZpBr36jo&s=reRREWZDtntjCHhsFytVwoyAJZtINNqN-YLnNTxNYD8&e=>

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to speak with you about the many rewards of MFI.

John McNeil
MFI Teaching Cadre

[cid:image001.png at 01D765D7.DCE4DFC0]