[CANUFNET] Trees and Boulevards (Soils)

Michael Richardson mrtree at kos.net
Mon Oct 18 09:59:52 EDT 2021

Here are a few papers that might be of interest for those wanting to
assess and plant in urban soils:

A Description of Urban Soils and their Desired Characteristics:
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.611.5213&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Ontario Landscape Tree Planting Guide:
https://landscapeontario.com/ontario-landscape-tree-planting-guide

A rapid urban site index for assessing the quality of street tree planting
sites:

https://www.fs.usda.gov/treesearch/pubs/56977

Michael