[CANUFNET] tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Urban and Community Forestry at UConn

Tenley Conway tenley.conway at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 26 15:56:14 EDT 2021

>From Bob Fahey at UConn has asked to spread the word:

"we are looking to fill a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Urban and Community Forestry at UConn (https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/19722. Our original deadline has passed, but we will have left the application site open in case any qualified applicants that may have missed the ad might be interesting in applying."

Feel free to reach out to Bob (Robert.fahey at uconn.edu<mailto:Robert.fahey at uconn.edu>) if you have questions.

Tenley Conway | Professor and Associate Chair-Research
Department of Geography, Geomatics and Environment| University of Toronto- Mississauga
3359 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga, ON Canada L5L 1C6
http://sites.utm.utoronto.ca/conway/

Associate Editor | Urban Forestry and Urban Greening<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/urban-forestry-and-urban-greening>