[CANUFNET] Survey on the impact of tree pit design on urban tree growth and survival

Dean Bell Dean.Bell at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 09:19:36 EST 2021

Dear Network,
I hope you do not mind me reaching out. I am a PhD student in the Centre for Sustainable Planning and Environments at the University of the West of England (UK).
I am currently seeking support from professionals in completing a questionnaire titled 'Practitioner experiences on the impact of tree pit design on urban tree growth and survival in hard landscapes'. https://bit.ly/3jbbcJw
I am interested in gaining information about your professional experiences with different tree pit designs in relation to tree growth and survival. The questionnaire should take between 15 to 25 minutes to complete and your answers will be fully anonymised.
Please visit https://bit.ly/3jbbcJw for further information and to access the questionnaire. The questionnaire will close on 7th January 2022.
This forms one of several activities being undertaken as part of my PhD to identify practical methods to improve tree performance in hard landscapes. If you have any questions about this research please feel free to email me at dean.bell at uwe.ac.uk<mailto:dean.bell at uwe.ac.uk>.
Thank you in advance for your help and time.
Best regards,
Dean

Dean Bell
Postgraduate Researcher in Urban Forestry
Centre for Sustainable Planning and Environments
Department of Architecture and the Built Environment
University of the West of England
Frenchay Campus, Bristol, BS16 1QY
dean.bell at uwe.ac.uk<mailto:dean.bell at uwe.ac.uk>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deanlbell