[CANUFNET] ISA Ontario Annual Conference & Trade Show

Rebecca Lord rebecca at isaontario.com
Thu Jan 27 11:37:22 EST 2022

Join us on Wednesday, March 2nd through Friday, March 4th, 2022
Due to COVID-19, the 2022 ISA Ontario Conference and Trade Show will again, be 100% Online
Whether in the field or in your personal life, SAFETY is always of paramount importance to ISA Ontario. COVID-19 is no different. To keep our members and industry safe through these uncertain times, the ISAO Board & Education Committee decided that a virtual online conference experience was the only way to achieve this.
Industry-Leading Speakers
As you’ve come to expect from ISA Ontario Conferences, we have a strong line-up of speakers (coming to your home) including Frank Rinn, Matilda Van den Bosch, Cecil Konijnendijk, Duncan Slater, Linda Chalker–Scott, Philip van Wassenaer, Joe Boggs, Dr. Gregory Moore, City of Toronto,  and many more!
Event Registration Benefits
Earn 1 CEU for each session you attend and complete during the conference and/or until the recorded sessions close on April 4, 2022!
You can either watch live or access sessions for 30 days afterward
If you’ve ever had trouble choosing between sessions in the different streams, this year you can watch them ALL!
Discover the latest research, trends and advice from expert speakers.

Visit the virtual tradeshow!
Browse videos, product and service information and chat with vendors
Access exclusive deals from our exhibitors and sponsors
Support and recognize our industry’s best with the CTF silent auction and online awards presentations.
Pricing & Important Dates
ISA Ontario Member: $ 149.00
Non-Member: $ 229.00
Student: $ 29.00
(+HST)

Join us for the virtual event: register online today!

Students must show proof of enrolment in a recognized full-time arboriculture, horticulture, forestry or other approved program.
Registration closes Monday, 28 February 2022.

For further information, including agendas and speaker bios, please visit our website.

Questions?  Email the Executive Director at rebecca at isaontario.com