[CANUFNET] Canadian TREE Fund Webinars: March 1st

Alexander Martin alexjfmartin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:04:10 EST 2022

Please join us on March 1st at 12 p.m. EDT for the Canadian TREE Fund
webinar featuring Sophie Nitoslawski from the University of British
Columbia for their presentation “Digital and emerging technologies in urban
forestry”. 1 CEU is available following attendance of the live webinar. To
register, please visit: https://canadiantreefund.org/webinar-series/

The Canadian TREE Fund is pleased to continue our webinar series, focusing
on topics relevant to Canadian arborists and urban foresters! Join us on
the first Tuesday of every month for webinars at 12 p.m. EST (9 a.m. PST).
Topics range across the fields of consulting arboriculture, workplace
safety, tree climbing, urban forestry, and forest sciences. CEUs will be
available at the end of every webinar for ISA Certified Arborists. All
webinars are free, however, please consider donating
<https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/42142> to the Canadian TREE Fund to
support the continuation of our grant and bursary programs. Our donation
page can be found here:
https://canadiantreefund.org/donate-to-the-tree-fund/

We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!