[CANUFNET] Job Opportunity - Program Manager, Urban Forestry, York Region

Lane, James James.Lane at york.ca
Fri Dec 9 13:27:03 EST 2022

York Region is currently recruiting for a Program Manager, Urban Forestry.  This position will lead the Urban Forestry Renewal Team, focused on landscape design review, tree protection and contracted tree planting services.  Great opportunity to work with an exceptional group of urban forestry professionals focused on delivering innovative programs to ensure the sustainability of our urban forest.  A link to the job ad is included below.

https://york.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/2183

or

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3381854051

Our working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your scheduled working hours. Let's work together to help foster healthy work-life boundaries.

James S. Lane, R.P.F. (he/him) | Manager, Natural Heritage and Forestry, Environmental Promotion and Protection Branch, Public Works Department
The Regional Municipality of York | 17250 Yonge Street | Newmarket, ON L3Y 6Z1
1-877-464-9675 ext. 75271 | james.lane at york.ca | york.ca<http://www.york.ca/>

Our Mission: Working together to serve our thriving communities - today and tomorrow