[CANUFNET] Temporary Full-time Labourer 3 Positions

mark mcdonald markmdmcdonald at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:52:09 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

The City of Burnaby has multiple temporary full-time Labourer 3 positions open for the 2023 season, in our Forestry division. If you are looking for experience in the public sector and have some combination of training, education, and experience in the fields of arboriculture and urban forestry, come join our growing team.

If you’re interested please check out the posting on the attached link for more information.

https://tre.tbe.taleo.net/tre01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CITYBURNABY&cws=1&rid=5566<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ftre.tbe.taleo.net%2ftre01%2fats%2fcareers%2frequisition.jsp%3forg%3dCITYBURNABY%26cws%3d1%26rid%3d5566&c=E,1,LRrnrrGTdUWNWB-GYpbgHdMD2jvcG8JHgR-0BoM_aupbTJuHE9Htf49a9J5zl8Lli_zqhE4uUNMo8HAQwEGwKY_J8-8LWF_NRwrvxRbNDix08Fr2cgNsZuLA&typo=1>

Mark McDonald
Parks Forester, Foreperson
He | Him | His
City of Burnaby  |  Parks, Recreation, & Culture
2nd Floor | 2301 - 3713 Kensington Ave.  |  Burnaby, BC  V5B 0A7

Our Purpose: To create the city that we all want to live in.

The City of Burnaby respectfully acknowledges that Burnaby is located on the ancestral and unceded homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples

The contents of this email message are solely the writings, thoughts and/or ideas of the account holder and may not necessarily reflect those of the City of Burnaby. If you have any concerns regarding inappropriate use of this account please e-mail the postmaster at burnaby.ca