[CANUFNET] Student Research Survey

Nicola Radatus-Smith nicola.radatussmith at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Apr 15 20:00:03 EDT 2023

Greetings,

My name is Nicola Radatus-Smith and I am a master's student at the University of Toronto studying Sustainability Management.

For my research paper, I am researching the treatment of soil health – including soil fungi – within urban forest management. I am reaching out to request input, via a short survey, from Urban foresters that have had experience working in cities around Canada.

Many of you have already responded to my survey and thank you to those who have. I am extending my research and looking for additional responses to strengthen my data.

I would appreciate your input by completing a short survey, accessible by the link below or the QR code.

I will be sharing the results of my study once completed to those who provide their email addresses.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8VXJP3Y

[cid:05e9c045-d127-4a85-a958-88d4b3e862ab]

Thank you,

Nicola

Nicola Radatus-Smith

Master of Science in Sustainability Management, Class of 2023

University of Toronto Mississauga

3359 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6

p: (519) 995-1913 | e: nicola.radatussmith at mail.utoronto.ca