[CANUFNET] Job Posting for Planning Forester at the City of Ottawa

Copestake, Martha Martha.Copestake at ottawa.ca
Mon May 29 16:30:21 EDT 2023

Hello CANUFNET!

The City of Ottawa is hiring a Planning Forester for a 2-year contract! This job is to work with me and my colleagues on the implementation of the City of Ottawa’s Urban Forest Management Plan and other policy items such as the City’s Tree Protection By-law.

The posting can be found here by searching “forester”: https://career47.sapsf.com/career?company=CityofOttawa&

It is open until June 9th.

We are so excited to welcome someone new to help us implement the UFMP!

Please share with folks who may be interested.

Thank you!

Martha Copestake
Senior Forester – Planning
Natural Systems and Rural Affairs
Planning, Real Estate and Economic Development
City of Ottawa
[cid:image001.gif at 01D9924A.57E80940]613.580.2424 ext. 17922
ottawa.ca/urbanforest<http://www.ottawa.ca/urbanforest>
ottawa.ca/treebylaw<http://www.ottawa.ca/treebylaw>

'

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail system. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par le système de courriels de la Ville d'Ottawa. Toute distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son destinataire prévu est interdite. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.

'