[CANUFNET] Solutions at Scale: ReForest London's Urban Forest Webinar Series and Conference

Rachael Jensen rachael at reforestlondon.ca
Mon Sep 25 09:20:20 EDT 2023

Good Morning!

My name is Rachael, and I am the Environmental Education Coordinator at
Reforest London. *ReForest London* is London Ontario's largest
environmental non-profit and is responsible for the planting of over 80 000
trees in the London area since its conception in 2005.

This year, through the Solutions at Scale (S at S) webinar series and 2024
conference, our goal is to engage with other Ontario environmental
organizations, share knowledge, success stories, and unite to grow and
sustain our urban forests. I am writing to you today to request your
participation in our *Solutions at Scale pre-survey* to help us
identify which topics within the field of urban forestry are of most
interest and relevance to you!

*Please fill out the survey below* (5 minutes) and follow us on social
media or join our mailing list on our RFL website
<https://www.reforestlondon.ca/> to learn more about what we do!

Click HERE <https://form.jotform.com/232484658999076> for our survey link
or copy and paste the link below into your browser!
https://form.jotform.com/232484658999076

Thank you in advance for your participation! We appreciate your time!

*Rachael Jensen (She/Her)*
Environmental Education Coordinator
ReForest London
rachael at reforestlondon.ca | reforestlondon.ca

*Be One in a Million! **Spread the word and register your trees planted
at www.milliontrees.ca <http://www.milliontrees.ca/>*