[CANUFNET] String trimmer damage

Naomi Zurcher treerap at sprintmail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:31:34 EST 2023

Hi Peter:

There is a down side to the manicured state of Central Park that is delivered by the Central Park Conservancy in return for $3,000,000 / annually of NYC taxpayer dollars. In addition to the Shakespeare Garden being locked for use only by Fifth Avenue residents, there are other not-so-great things happening in the Park such as Excavators and other construction equipment being stored within the critical root zones of Park trees.

The devil, as always, is in those small details.

Naomi