[CANUFNET] Boundary Trees

Julian Dunster jadunster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:03:50 EST 2024

Hartley was an unfortunate decision as it clarified nothing of use and
created a mess. The rest of Canada has largely ignored it in bylaws and
case law. The rest of the world typically works with the base of the
tree and the boundary line.

The messiness of Hartley and the silliness that results from it, is
illustrated in Trees and The Law in Canada.

Yours sincerely,

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

www.dunster.ca		www.treelaw.info		North American distributor for Rinntechwww.rinntech.info