[CANUFNET] Conference Registration Open

Rachael Jensen rachael at reforestlondon.ca
Thu Mar 7 08:26:44 EST 2024

Hello from ReForest London!

We are welcoming all who are interested in attending *ReForest London's
2-Day virtual conference taking place March 26th and 27th, 2024. *This
Solutions at Scale event is all about overcoming challenges. Opportunities
to network, ask questions and join in on discussions. Over 8 free,
pre-approved ISA CEUs available over this two day conference.

REGISTRATION IS FREE, and you can join for any or all sessions of interest.

LEARN MORE:
Please view our website for our full agenda and to read more about the
speakers running our sessions.
https://www.westminsterpondscentre.ca/solutions-scale-conference-sessions

REGISTER:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/solutions-at-scale-conference-overcoming-challenges-in-urban-forestry-tickets-777998022027

Look forward to seeing you there,
Rachael

--
*Rachael Jensen (She/Her)*
Environmental Education Coordinator

*Be One in a Million! **Spread the word and register your trees planted
at www.milliontrees.ca <http://www.milliontrees.ca/>*