[CANUFNET] ReForest London Virtual Conference - You're invited! Plus get FREE ISA CEUs

Rachael Jensen rachael at reforestlondon.ca
Mon Mar 18 13:57:30 EDT 2024

*Calling all foresters, arborists, researchers, municipal leaders!*

Registration is still open for ReForest London's virtual conference MARCH
26 & 27 2024! We're talking about the latest research and trends in urban
forestry, and how to overcome the challenges we face. Join in on the
discussion on tree protection by-laws, seed networks, assisted migration,
and tree health management. Join for a 1-hour session, or join them all!

Register FOR FREE through our Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/solutions-at-scale-conference-overcoming-challenges-in-urban-forestry-tickets-777998022027

Want to learn more about ReForest London <https://www.reforestlondon.ca/>
and the work we do at the Westminster Ponds Centre
<https://www.westminsterpondscentre.ca/program/solutions-scale-urban-forestry-education-series>
here in London Ontario? Check out our websites, and stay tuned for our
upcoming webinar series running from April to May!

All the best,
ReForest London Team