[CANUFNET] Municipal Arborist Opportunities - District of North Vancouver

Monica Woods-Marshall woodsmarshallm at dnv.org
Tue Apr 23 20:37:55 EDT 2024

Hello all,

The District of North Vancouver Urban Forestry and Natural Areas Team is looking to hire two Field Arborists. If you are passionate about trees and parks, are ISA certified, and have your TRAQ, come work in one of the most beautiful and expansive municipal parks systems. Please feel free to share widely and connect with me if you have any questions.

The posting closes May 13, 2024.

Learn more about the role and apply online here:

District of North Vancouver Portal | Field Arborist (dnv.org)<https://careers.dnv.org/postings/2586>

Thanks,

Monica Woods Marshall (she/her), MEB, BSc, RPBio
Section Manager, Urban Forestry and Natural Areas

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA95A4.1AC3B6A0]

District of North Vancouver
355 West Queens Road
North Vancouver, BC V7N 4N5

woodsmarshallm at dnv.org<mailto:woodsmarshallm at dnv.org>
Direct: 604-990-3814
Mobile: 604-834-2199

Follow us on social media: @NVanDistrict

We respectfully acknowledge the original peoples of these lands and waters, specifically the səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), on whose unceded ancestral lands the District of North Vancouver is located. We value the opportunity to learn, share, and serve our community on these unceded lands.