[CANUFNET] Upcoming Tree Canada & CIF-IFC 2024 Spring E-lecture Series Information

Sharon Siyao Yang syang at cif-ifc.org
Mon Jun 3 14:27:49 EDT 2024

*CIF-IFC National Electronic Lecture Program*

Hello,

The Canadian Institute of Forestry/Institut forestier du Canada invites you
to participate in an Urban Forestry E-Lecture Series (webinars) coordinated
by Tree Canada entitled "*Equity in Canada’s Urban Forests: How Can We
Engage People in Urban Conservation Where They Live?*''. This series of
E-Lectures will be held on *June 6th, 13th, 20th and 25th, 2024 at 1:30pm
ET / 10:30am PT*. For more information and a description of the webinar
series, please click here
<https://www.cif-ifc.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/June-2024-Tree-Canada-E-lecture-Series-Poster_FINAL.pdf>
.

*A special reminder that ISA certified arborists are eligible to receive 1
Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for participating in the live session. *

*Please consult the instructions below* for information on how to connect
for the live E-Lectures. You will need a computer with stable internet
access. If you do not have access to the internet, please email us so we
can send you a copy of the presentation slides to follow along.

This E-Lecture Series will be delivered through Zoom.

For information on specific sessions in this E-Lecture series, and to
receive email reminders and calendar invitations, please register online
here: https://www.cif-ifc.org/what-we-do/e-lectures/

How to join

   1. Register online at https://www.cif-ifc.org/what-we-do/e-lectures/
   2. Upon receipt of the registration confirmation from Zoom, add it to
   your Calendar.
   3. Ten minutes prior to the E-Lecture start time, click on the provided
   link to join online.

* Please contact us if you have any questions.

Enjoy the E-Lecture!

Canadian Institute of Forestry
E-mail: electures at cif-ifc.org

syang at cif-ifc.org