[CANUFNET] Vineland Research - hiring for urban forestry research position

Rhoda deJonge Rhoda.DeJonge at vinelandresearch.com
Wed Jun 12 22:29:40 EDT 2024

In light of all the excellent job postings as of late, I'd like to add that Vineland is hiring an urban forestry researcher.

The position may be an ideal fit for MFC or MSc grads in urban forestry who:
-              Are highly organized
-              Enjoy applied research/outreach (the position would help me run our Greening the Landscape Research Consortium<https://www.vinelandresearch.com/research-programs/greening-the-landscape-research-consortium/> and would get to 'play' with our Tree Culture Research Park<https://www.vinelandresearch.com/vineland-treeculture-research-park/>)
-              Demonstrate excellent research and writing skills
-              Have high interest in using tech for urban forestry applications

We'd like to hire as soon as possible, so I recommend that qualified candidates don't delay in reaching out.

Here's the posting: https://www.vinelandresearch.com/career/senior-research-technician-environmental-horticulture/

Cheers,
Rhoda
Rhoda B. deJonge, PhD
Director, Plant Responses and the Environment
e. rhoda.dejonge at vinelandresearch.com<mailto:rhoda.dejonge at vinelandresearch.com>
c. 289 237 0254
[cid:image002.png at 01DABD18.03DF1FB0]
4890 Victoria Avenue North, Box 4000
Vineland Station ON, L0R 2E0
vinelandresearch.com<http://www.vinelandresearch.com/>
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver whatsoever is intended by sending this e-mail which is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). Unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or otherwise destroy all copies of this e-mail.