[homeles_ot-l] Daybreak Housing Vacancies

Andrea andreadaybreak at on.aibn.com
Wed Aug 29 10:51:34 EDT 2007

Hello,

Daybreak would like to let you know that we are currently looking for applicants to fill some of our current and upcoming vacancies in our home (male and female). Daybreak offers its tenants Rent Geared to Income community based group living for  single adults who require minimum supports to live independently.  We currently operate 5 homes within Ottawa that are centrally located.  All of our homes are Drug and Alcohol free.  Staff provide community referrals, life skill enhancement assistance, advocacy, and facilitate house meetings and tenant chores. Tenants must be able to perform their activities of daily living independently (bathing, laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.).  Support staff is available during office hours Monday to Friday, however the homes are not supervised.

Please pass this information along to your co-workers.  If you or your coworkers know of a client who you feel may be suited to our housing, please have them complete a copy of our Daybreak housing application. Our application, and information on Daybreak housing can be accessed from our website at www.daybreakhousing.com, or you may request a copy of our application to be mailed or faxed to you by calling our Housing Coordinators at the numbers listed below.

Kind Regards,

Andrea Faulkner, RSW                                                Jennifer Murphy

Housing Coordinator                                  Housing Coordinator
(613) 236-8070 x222                                            (613)236-8070 x223