[homeles_ot-l] St John's Community Shop Vouchers

MHI-IMH mhi-imh at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 5 16:26:30 EST 2007

Message for those who issue vouchers for the Shop:

Please note that the last day St John's community shop will honour current vouchers will be December 20th, 2007.   New vouchers will begin on January 2nd.   The Shop is closed from December 21st through January 1 inclusive.

We would also request that no vouchers be issued in the last week of each 3-month period.  Many thanks for your cooperation.

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2008.

Diana Lize,  co-ordinator.