[homeles_ot-l] FW: Toy Mountain Drop Off Location

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Dec 11 09:49:00 EST 2007

FYI

   _____

From: Steven Boucher [mailto:sboucher at ysb.on.ca]
Sent: December 11, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: Toy Mountain Drop Off Location

Good Morning Community Partners...

MAJIC 100 and CTV has partnered this holiday season to help the Salvation
Army distribute toys to Ottawa's less fortunate children. We encourage you
to help ensure that the children of our region receive new toys this season.

Toys can be dropped off at Youth Employment Services at 1355 Bank Street,
Suite 101 at the corner of Bank St and Riverside Drive.  Please drop off the
new and unwrapped toys by Friday December 14th at 3pm.

Thank you and have a great Holiday Season...

Steven Boucher

Job Developer / Employment Counsellor

Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa/Youth Employment Services

Youth Opportunities Strategy, Summer Jobs For Youth

1355 Bank Street, Suite 101

Ottawa  ON  K1H 8K7

Tel: 613.290.0469

Land-Line: 613.236.6457 ext 236

Fax: 613.288.0540

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:sboucher at ysb.on.ca"sboucher at ysb.on.ca

Website: HYPERLINK "http://www.ysb.on.ca/"www.ysb.on.ca & HYPERLINK
"http://www.needajob.org/"www.needajob.org

P  Before printing this e-mail think if it is necessary.  Est-ce nécessaire
d’imprimer ce message?

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.