[homeles_ot-l] New on the ATEH website

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Dec 11 13:59:33 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

Now available on the Alliance to End Homelessness (ATEH) website, HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/"www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca –

(1) The Handout from the Community Forum on Homelessness November 22nd

(2) Several Panel Presentations in Power Point or PDF

The Handout includes:

*    Program and presentation outlines

*    Information about REACH3 and its team members

*    Contact information and biographies of the forum guests

A reminder

We encourage you to actively support our Winter 2007 Campaign. Find out more
at: HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/you/PostCardsforHousing.cfm"http://www.
endhomelessnessottawa.ca/you/PostCardsforHousing.cfm

Post Cards for Housing

No stamp required!

Send a message to the Prime Minister.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/you/PostCardsforHousing.cfm"Download
the files you need

Please help get this message on the Post Card to Mr. Harper.

Winter 2007

Dear Prime Minister:

I urge you to create a National Housing Program to directly and
significantly increase affordable and supportive housing.

I believe that in my community, as in others across Canada, we need
long-term and sustained federal homelessness funding to build our capacity
to end homelessness.

Thank you for taking immediate action,

Signature

Street Address

City & Postal Code

Many thanks,

Lynne

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.