[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: [odspaction-on] Letter to Parties--support still sought

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:05:58 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: odspaction-on at povnet.org <odspaction-on at povnet.org>
Date: 29-Jun-2007 11:03
Subject: [odspaction-on] Letter to Parties--support still sought
To: odspaction-on at povnet.org

 It is not too late to ask any organizations that you are a member of or
acquainted with, to endorse the Coalition's letter to the political parties
outlining the four key messages that we wish them to address in the election
campaign.  Originally we had asked for endorsements by June 30, but we
decided to extend the deadline to allow more groups and boards time to
discuss and endorse it.  We now intend to send this letter to the parties at
the end of July.

Please pass the attached letter on to the groups you know of.  It might be
helpful to follow-up with any organizations you already sent it to, to see
if they have sent me their endorsement.

Nancy Vander Plaats

chair, ODSP Action Coalition

Scarborough Community Legal Services

vanderpn at lao.on.ca

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
"If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a