[homeles_ot-l] Hope Outreach Open House This Thursday

Kelly Franks kellyfranks_33 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 12 11:00:57 EST 2007

   You are cordially invited to   the
   Open House
   For
   Hope Outreach at
   Shepherds of Good Hope
   Thursday November 15th, 2007
   10:30am – 3:00pm
   256 King Edward Ave.
   RSVP
   Judy Stilwell –  613-789-8210 ex 223 Judy at shepherdsofgoodhope.com

   Hope   Outreach is an emergency shelter that opened in 1988 to meet the needs of the   men and women deemed `the most in need of assistance ` within the community.
   For the past year we have been serving women   exclusively as demand for shelter beds for single homeless women in our   community grew far greater than the number of beds available.
   Besides homelessness, our clients experience a wide   variety of challenges including; addiction, mental illness, sexual and   physical violence, immigration issues, CAS involvement, and involvement with   the legal system.
   On November 15 2007 we cordially invite you, the   Community of Social Service providers in Ottawa, to an open house at Hope   Outreach to learn what it is we do and who we serve.  It is with the hope of strengthening our   existing relationships as well as building new ones with which to more   effectively support the women who access our services.
   If you are interested in attending or know of anyone   in your agency who might, please pass this invitation along to them.
   We look forward to meeting you on the 15th,

   The Hope   Outreach Team