[homeles_ot-l] The Impact of Poverty on Health & Links to Action ( http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection ).

lj1967 at sympatico.ca lj1967 at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 22:05:37 EDT 2007

[PDF] The Impact of Poverty on Health<http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection/H118-11-2003-1E.pdf>
      File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
      Proceedings of the CPHI National Roundtable on Poverty and Health, March 26, 2002 .... to be especially important for research on poverty and health,
      http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection/H118-11-2003-1E.pdf<http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection/H118-11-2003-1E.pdf>

[PDF] Poverty and Health: Links to Action<http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection/H118-11-2003-3E.pdf>
      File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
      Proceedings of the CPHI National Roundtable on Poverty and Health, .... Hertzman noted that health and poverty are traditionally separate areas of research ...
      http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection/H118-11-2003-3E.pdf<http://dsp-psd.pwgsc.gc.ca/Collection/H118-11-2003-3E.pdf>

Tuitio ad servitium pauperum -- Breath & Shadow:

"La noblesse est soutenue au coeur -- Faire l'amour à la vie et le revel dans son esprit." ~François-Marie Arouet de Voltaire.

The Hunting of the Snark: "Oh, beamish nephew, beware of the day, If your Snark be a Boojum! For then You will softly and suddenly vanish away, And never be met with again! We should all of us grieve, as you well may believe, If you never were met with again -- For, although common Snarks do no manner of harm, yet, I feel it my duty to say, Some are Boojums." ~Lewis Carroll.

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty."
~ Groucho Marx.

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process embedded in the human spirit." ~Abbie Hoffman.

Live to make civil society every day -- Ne lache pas!

http://www.satchmo.net<http://www.satchmo.net/>

http://www.monkzone.com<http://www.monkzone.com/>

http://www.bluenote.com<http://www.bluenote.com/>