[homeles_ot-l] Change of venue for conference on Discrimination in Housing on Nov 9

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Oct 2 16:19:33 EDT 2007

FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob MacDonald [mailto:robm at housinghelp.on.ca]
Sent: October 2, 2007 3:24 PM
To: lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Subject: Fwd: Change of venue for conference on Discrimination in Housing
Hey, Lynne,
Could you please post this information when you get a chance?
Thank you
-

Hi, everyone,

This is the poster for the 'Challenging Discrimination in Housing"
conference on Friday November 9th.  It is for workers and individuals.

The purpose of the conference is to educate the community about what
constitutes discrimination in rental housing, how to use the system when
facing discrimination, and procedural changes to accessing the system and
filing complaints.

For registration, call 613-563-4532, extension 456

--
Rob MacDonald,

"Warriors, warriors we call ourselves.  We fight for
splendid virtue, for high endeavour, for sublime wisdom,
therefore we call ourselves warriors."
Aunguttara Nikaya

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.