[homeles_ot-l] ODSP Application Support Worker Project Report

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Oct 4 16:38:15 EDT 2007

   _____

From: Lisa Jamieson [mailto:lisaj at cmhaottawa.ca]
Sent: October 4, 2007 3:31 PM
To: Mary-Martha Hale; Hopkins, Janis E; Renee Ouimet; Marion Wright; Masse,
Danielle
Subject: ODSP Application Support Worker Project Report

Hello,

On behalf of Centre 454 and CMHA Ottawa Branch, and with thanks to our
funder the City of Ottawa, we are forwarding this report and a French
summary.  We want to share with you the successes (and challenges!) of this
community-based project that assists individuals, who are very marginalized
and who have disabilities, to navigate the complex Ontario Disability
Support Program application process.  A number of recommendations are made
and the partner agencies will be working on these to ensure that the project
can be sustained and improved. We may be calling on you to ask for your
support as we move forward with these recommendations!   As well, we believe
other communities might be interested in this project model as well.

Please feel free to share the report with those who you believe would be
interested.  If you would like the report in a different format, please let
us know.

If you have any questions about the project, we would be happy to speak to
you.  You can contact Mary-Martha Hale at Centre 454
mmhale at ottawa.anglican.ca or 613 235-4351 or myself (contact info below)

Thank you.

Lisa Jamieson
Community Mental Health Consultant
Canadian Mental Health Association,
Ottawa Branch
1355 Bank Street, Suite 301
Ottawa K1H 8K7
613  737-7791 ext. 125
lisaj at cmhaottawa.ca

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.