[homeles_ot-l] Canadian Conference on Homelessness: Resolution to End Homelessness in Canada & Management Information Strategies, etc.

lj1967 at sympatico.ca lj1967 at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 5 17:16:38 EDT 2007

[PDF] Canadian Conference on Homelessness, Toronto, May 2005<about:blank> File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML<about:blank>
      Resolution: End Homelessness in Canada. National Conference on Homelessness, May 2005. page 2 of 2. WHEREAS Canada's wealth and national budget are more ...
      http://www.spcw.mb.ca/pfac_documents/resolution.pdf<about:blank> - Similar pages<about:blank>

[DOC] Canadian Conference on Homelessness:<about:blank>
      File Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTML<about:blank>
      More than 800 people dealing with all aspects of homelessness, from across Canada, gathered for the first national conference on homelessness. ...
      http://ww.spcw.mb.ca/pfac_documents/canadian_conference.doc<about:blank> - Similar pages<about:blank>

[PDF] 2005 National Homeless Management Information Strategies ..<about:blank>
      File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML<about:blank>
      2005 National Homeless Management Information Strategies Conference. The Canadian Experience:. Homeless Data Collection, Reporting and Performance ...
      http://ww.hifis.ca/resources/hifis/internationalHMIS05_e.pdf<http://ww.hifis.ca/resources/hifis/internationalHMIS05_e.pdf>

Tuitio ad servitium pauperum:

"La noblesse est soutenue au coeur -- Faire l'amour à la vie et le revel dans son esprit."
~François-Marie Arouet de Voltaire.

The Hunting of the Snark: "Oh, beamish nephew, beware of the day, If your Snark be a Boojum! For then You will softly and suddenly vanish away, And never be met with again! We should all of us grieve, as you well may believe, If you never were met with again -- For, although common Snarks do no manner of harm, yet, I feel it my duty to say, Some are Boojums."
~Lewis Carroll.

Live to make civil society every day -- Ne lache pas!

http://www.satchmo.net<http://www.satchmo.net/>

http://www.monkzone.com<http://www.monkzone.com/>

http://www.bluenote.com<http://www.bluenote.com/>