[homeles_ot-l] Rent Banks - Response from MMAH Minister's Chief of Staff on rent banks

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Apr 28 09:52:23 EDT 2008

FYI

Jennifer Ramsay, from the Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (ACTO), has
been keeping on top of concerns about the continuation of the Ontario Rent
Bank. Her latest information is that it will be continuing but there will be
no annual allocation and funds will allotted on a case by case basis.

At the end of emails below between Jennifer and David Arbuckle from the
Housing Division of the Municipal Affairs and Housing Ministry, you’ll find
some BACKGROUND that could be adapted for Ottawa to use in letters and
emails.

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____