[homeles_ot-l] FW: Get the Par enting Edge at Family Services à la famille Ottawa

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Aug 5 11:14:04 EDT 2008

Subject: FW: Get the Par enting Edge at Family Services à la famille Ottawa

________________________________

From: Margo Sargent [mailto:msargent at familyservicesottawa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:24 PM
To: Margo Sargent

Hi everyone,

I've attached an electronic version of our upcoming parenting courses. Please pass the information along to your contacts and clients.

All parents are welcome in our Parenting Edge series, these parenting courses run for 5 or 6 weeks and are offered at various times. There is a cost to the courses however subsides are readily available.

If you have parents that are involved with the Children's Aid Society of Ottawa and have children between the ages of 6-12: we offer a very comprehensive 10-week parenting program that is free of charge.

Just for Dads. parenting when you're single is being offered again this fall. This eight-week course is designed for fathers who are parenting when they're not in a couple - including dads parenting after a divorce or separation, gay dads, dads with part-time custody, and dads with visitation rights. Fathers will learn concrete and practical ideas to promote their children's self-esteem, to build character, to discipline, and to communicate with their children. This course is free of charge.

We are registering now for all programs.  Parents are invited to call 613-725-3601 ext. 207 for information and registration.  Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions yourself.

Best regards,

Margo Sargent

Margo Sargent

Coordinator

Family Life Education

Family Services à la famille Ottawa

312 avenue Parkdale Avenue

Ottawa, ON

K1Y 4X5

Tel / Tél.:  (613) 725-3601 ext. 108

Fax / Téléc.: (613)  725-5651

www.familyservicesottawa.org <http://www.familyservicesottawa.org/>

"This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message along with any attachments, from your computer.

La présente communication (et tout fichier joint) s'adresse uniquement au(x) destinataire(s) précité(s).  Toute diffusion, reproduction ou divulgation est strictement interdite.  Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en informer immédiatement en répondant à ce courriel ou en communiquant avec nous et la détruire (ainsi que tout fichier joint) sans en conserver de copie.   Merci !"