[homeles_ot-l] FW: Rally at noon on Thursday on Parliament Hill in support of "making Parliament work"

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Dec 2 18:13:13 EST 2008

FYI…Lynne Browne

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,  613-241-7913 ext 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____

From: Terrie [mailto:mocharebyl at gmail.com]
Sent: December 2, 2008 1:36 PM
To: Lynne Browne; kathy Erb
Subject: Fwd: Rally at noon on Thursday on Parliament Hill in support of
"making Parliament work"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Rainer <HYPERLINK "mailto:rob at napo-onap.ca"rob at napo-onap.ca>
Date: 2008/12/2
Subject: Rally at noon on Thursday on Parliament Hill in support of "making
Parliament work"
To: Rob Rainer <HYPERLINK "mailto:rob at napo-onap.ca"rob at napo-onap.ca>

Please note that PSAC is organizing a rally at noon on Thursday on
Parliament Hill, in support of "making Parliament work."  For more
information, please see the attachments and/or HYPERLINK
"http://www.makeparliamentwork.ca" \nwww.makeparliamentwork.ca.

>From this site, if one is inclined, one can quickly and easily send an email
to one's MP in support of a coalition government.

I shall be at the rally to register my personal support of a coalition
government.  To my mind it is the best of the options for governance
available at the moment.

Rob

--
Terrie ( HYPERLINK "mailto:mocharebyl at gmail.com"mocharebyl at gmail.com )
"If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a