[homeles_ot-l] FW: Talent Night Postponed

Bruce Ransom bransom at wabano.com
Thu Dec 11 09:33:39 EST 2008

From: Sheila Lapratt [mailto:slapratt at wabano.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:46 PM
To: internalall at wabano.com
Subject: FW: Talent Night Postponed

From: Sheila Lapratt [mailto:slapratt at wabano.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:16 AM
To: 'internal at wabano.com'
Subject: Talent Night Postponed

Wabano Email Distribution List:

1.       Unfortunately, due to bus strike and weather conditions, we have
decided to postpone the "Culture Night Talent Show"  that was scheduled for
tonight.   For those who are in walking distance to Wabano, we will be doing
a smaller movie/craft night instead.  Culture Night will return on
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 from 5-8 pm.  We schedule a Talent Show for
sometime in the New Year.

2.       The Wabano community Christmas party will be at the Vanier
Richelieu Centre (300 des Peres Blancs) this Tuesday, December 16, 2008 from
4-7 pm.  See attached flyer for more information.

Sheila Lapratt

Cultural Program Assistant

Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health

299 Montreal Rd.