[homeles_ot-l] Invitation- full Alliance 'special' meeting Jan 16, 2009

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Dec 17 17:51:27 EST 2008

Please join us for breakfast

January 16, 2009

An invitation to our first Alliance to End Homelessness

Annual General Meeting

WITH GUEST SPEAKER

Alex Munter

Executive Director

Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa

Speaking on

SOLVING HOMELESSNESS IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS

What we can learn from meeting the needs of homeless youth

TIME: 8:30 a.m.

LOCATION: Canadian Mental Health Association Ottawa, 1355 Bank Street, 4th
Floor, Boardroom A

8:30 Breakfast Together

9:00 Guest Speaker

9:45 AGM Business

1. Report from the Chair: 2008 activities and 2009 issues on behalf of
Steering Committee

2. Report on 2008 from the Public Affairs Working Group and the Research and
Evaluation Working Group

3. Hearing from Members and Executive Directors

Invitation Attached

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
Cell 613-513-6647, 613-241-7913 ext 205

HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,