[homeles_ot-l] Survey on ATEH's Strategic Plan for listserv members

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Dec 19 13:24:09 EST 2008

Dear Members of our Homelessness Listserv:

The Alliance to End Homelessness is undertaking a strategic planning process
to guide its activities over the next 3 years; this process is being guided
by Bonnie Dinning.

Not all of the 540+ people on the Listserv have taken out an ATEH membership

but everyone’s input is welcome.

If you have not yet completed the survey, either for yourself or on behalf
of a member agency, we invite you to complete the short survey posted on our
website on the right-hand side of the “About our coalition” page:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/alliance/index.cfm"http://www.endhomele
ssnessottawa.ca/alliance/index.cfm

The survey will be available until Jan 16, 2009.

Thank you for your participation.

Lynne

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
Cell 613-513-6647, 613-241-7913 ext 205