[homeles_ot-l] FW: Christmas Celebration December 24th 2008

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Dec 23 13:33:04 EST 2008

FYI...Lynne Browne
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
Cell 613-513-6647, 613-241-7913 ext 205
lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Soucie [mailto:paul at shepherdsofgoodhope.com]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 3:15 PM
To: Paul Soucie
Cc: 'Sheila Burnett'
Subject: Christmas Celebration Decenber 24th 2008

Shepherds Management Team

CC: Friends of the Shepherds

Attached is a new copy of the client Outdoor Christmas Eve Celebration Flyer
for Wednesday 7:30pm to 8:30pm.

I encourage as many of you to join us in this community event . I also
encourage you to share this invitation with your staff...our community
partners...volunteers... but most of all with our over 300 clients living
with us here at Shepherds.

If any client needs assistance to attend this event please let us know and
we will make every effort to assist those wishing to join together as family
to share hot chocolate...music...barrel fires...and a traditional Christmas
Mass followed by the distribution of Tim Horton coffee coupons.

Let's make this Christmas our best celebration ever......

Thank you for your support and commitment to Shepherds Community

Checked by AVG.
AM