[homeles_ot-l] FW: Poverty Awareness Week launch

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Feb 27 12:01:53 EST 2008

FYI

   _____

From: Linda Lalonde [mailto:linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com]
Sent: February 27, 2008 11:58 AM
To: Dominique Paris-MacKay
Subject: Poverty Awareness Week launch

Hi folks,

Attached is the poster for the launch of Poverty Awareness Week on March 3rd
. Could you please circulate it to your networks?

On March 3rd at noon, we will be launching Poverty Awareness Week in Jean
Piggott Hall at Ottawa City Hall. The Dorothy O'Connell Award for
Anti-Poverty Activism will be given to an individual and a group winner at
that time.

Lunch will be served and all are welcome.

We still have space for a few more tables if groups re interested in setting
up a display to highlight their services. For more information or to book a
table, please call Linda Lalonde at 613-325-4737.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Linda.

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.