[homeles_ot-l] Impact -Centre for Research on Educational & Community Services

David Vincent dvincent at uottawa.ca
Thu Feb 28 17:35:08 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

It is a great honor and pleasure to forward a copy of the latest newsletter from the Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services to you. The various articles and updates contained within this publication reflect some of the current activities involving our Director/Co-Director, Senior Researchers and staff. Please feel free to provide me with your feedback and comments.

My apologies for any duplicate postings.

Sincerely,

David

David R. Vincent
Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services/ Centre de recherche sur les services éducatifs et communautairesUniversity of Ottawa/Université d'Ottawa
Faculty of Social Sciences & Faculty of Education/Faculté des sciences sociales et Faculté d'éducation
34 Stewart
Ottawa, ON    K1N 6N5
Tel.: (613) 562-5800, ext. 1856
Fax: (613) 562-5188