[homeles_ot-l] ATEH's New Chair & Vice Chair - Media Release Jan 28 2008

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Jan 28 15:32:09 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Today, The Alliance to End Homelessness is very pleased to announce to our
members and also to the media that we are welcoming Perry Rowe as our new
Chair and Marion Wright our new Vice Chair. Mary-Martha Hale will, of
course, continue to be an active member of the ATEH Steering Committee.

Perry will be presenting the ATEH submission tomorrow to the Ontario
Standing Committee on Finance and I’ll send that separately.

Best regards,

Lynne

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.