[homeles_ot-l] Memorial for Mitch Anderson

John Dunn afterfostercare at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:57:41 EDT 2008

I just wanted to say that I briefly knew Mitch in 2004 when I was making the transition from homeless to find a place to live in a rooming house at 326 Nepean Street.

I met him at the housing help place on the street behind City Hall and we hung out for a little bit and chatted while we looked at places. He was as said in the papers, very kind and although he had his difficulties like many of us have or have had, he really did make you feel good when around him.

I did not know he had family as I learned from the papers and I feel deeply for them for their loss.

Rest in Peace and keep smiling Mitch.

God bless you...  SincerelyJohn Dunn Executive DirectorThe Foster Care Council of Canada http://www.afterfostercare.ca

From: lbrowne at ysb.on.caTo: homeles_ot-l at list.web.netDate: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:41:35 -0400Subject: [homeles_ot-l] Memorial for Mitch Anderson

FYI

Stephen Bartolo: The Shepherds of Good Hope is going to have a memorial for Mitchell Anderson Weds. July 23rd, at 2:00pm.  The memorial will take place in our chapel at 233 Murray St.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

Also there will be a memorial at 510 Rideau on Friday, July 25, (I understand only space is limited.) Lynne

From: Stephen Bartolo [mailto:stephen at shepherdsofgoodhope.com] Sent: July 17, 2008 9:22 AMTo: 'Lynne Browne'Cc: 'Richard Racine'; 'Paul Soucie'Subject: RE: [homeles_ot-l] Memorial for Mitch Anderson

Hi Lynn,

The Shepherds of Good Hope is going to have a memorial for Mitchell Anderson Weds. July 23rd, at 2:00pm.  The memorial will take place in our chapel at 233 Murray St.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.5.0/1558 - Release Date: 17/07/2008 9:56 AM