[homeles_ot-l] Food Services Training Program available at The Ottawa Mission

Wendy McCarl wmccarl at ottawamission.com
Tue Jul 22 11:19:41 EDT 2008

Please See Attached Poster Regarding The Ottawa Mission's Food Services
Training Program

Please attach the following information;

Applicants are required to provide a resume/CV and also have a valid way
to be contacted. If they do not have a resume we can help them put one
together in Client Services here at The Mission. We will be accepting
applications from now until Sept 1st 2008, and starting the program
Sept. 15th 2008.

Any more question contact Allison in Client Services at The Ottawa
Mission. Thank you

Take Care,

Allison Kenney

Client Service Worker