[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: 2 New Recycling Initiatives Helping Persons with Disabilities, Pets and the Environment

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:42:29 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Catherine Gardner <catherinegardner at magma.ca>
Date: Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM
Subject: 2 New Recycling Initiatives Helping Persons with Disabilities, Pets
and the Environment
To: Catherine Gardner <catherinegardner at magma.ca>

 Dear Community Members,

Please feel free to pass along the attached flyers regarding two "new"
recycling initiatives which I have started.  One initiative will assist
Persons with Disabilities while the other program will assist Pets and their
Owners!

Both programs could see *"all"* *food and beverage* cans being removed from
the City of Ottawa blue box program and turned into cash for valuable
programs while at the same time working towards a cleaner environment!

For more information please feel free to contact me at 613-726-3609 or at
catherinegardner at magma.ca

Thank you,

Catherine Gardner

Community Advocate / Freelance Photojournalist

www.catherinegardner.ca

(613) 726-3609 (Voice / TTY)

[image: Photo of Young Buck]

Click Here To View More of My Photos <http://www.pbase.com/catherinegardner>

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
"If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a