[homeles_ot-l] June 26 6:30-9 pm FW: Poverty Consultation

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jun 10 09:40:15 EDT 2008

FYI, if you are interested in attending, please RSVP to my office at
HYPERLINK
"mailto:ynaqvi.mpp.co at liberal.ola.org"ynaqvi.mpp.co at liberal.ola.org or
613-722-6414.

Lynne

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____