[homeles_ot-l] Updated info for Rooming House Tenant Support Workers

Susan Alcott alcottsusie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:03:11 EDT 2008

Good afternoon;

Attached to this email are the most recent and final brochure and poster for
the Rooming House Tenant Support Worker program at Centre 507 and The
Well/La Source.

Margaret and I are continuing to contact agenices across Ottawa to get the
word out about this new pilot project.  Please email me or call either
Margaret or myself if you would like us to come in and talk to the staff
at your agency about the program or set up an information session for your
participants who live in rooming houses.

Sincerely,

Susan Alcott