[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: P.A.T. People And Technology .

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:18:02 EST 2008

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat O'Driscoll <patodriscoll7 at gmail.com>

 *People And **Technology **(613-786-1250)*

*Who We are: * We are a group of people living in poverty who have been
working with L4T and have rebuilt and repaired hundreds of computers slated
for the landfill in order to give them to people.

*What we do: *We take donations of computers P3 and above to fix them or
reinstall a clean operating system. We find a good home for them. We also do
repairs for people who can't afford to have them fixed.

*What We Need: *Computers to give out to the community. Food or food
vouchers to feed the volunteers that work on the computers. Space is needed
as we are now working out of our homes. We would also like to find a
community partner to help us ethically recycle any components or computers
we cannot fix.

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
"If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a