[homeles_ot-l] English version of Canada's statement FW: Human Rights Council

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Mar 14 08:37:55 EDT 2008

FYI

   _____

From: Bahram Ghazi [mailto:bghazi at ohchr.org]
Sent: March 14, 2008 6:29 AM
Subject: Fw: Human Rights Council

Subsequent to my previous mail, pleasefind attached the English version of
Canada's statement to the Human Rights Council.
Best regards.
Bahram Ghazi
Human Rights Officer
Special Procedures Division
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Mailing Address: UNOG - OHCHR CH-1211 Geneva 10
Tel. (+41-22) 917 91 77
Fax (+41-22) 917 90 06
E-mail: bghazi at ohchr.org

----- Forwarded by Bahram Ghazi/UNCHR/UN on 14.03.2008 11:09 -----

Bahram Ghazi/UNCHR/UN

13.03.2008 17:09

cc

Subject

Human Rights Council

On behalf of the United Nations Special Rapporteur on adequate housing,
please find attached Mr. Kothari's statement at the 7th session of the Human
Rights Council, during which he presented his preliminary note on Canada.
The response from the Canadian authorities is also attached.

The statements and interventions can be seen through the webcast:

http://www.un.org/webcast/unhrc/index.asp

under 12 March (session continued on 13 March morning)

The final report is in the process of being drafted and we may contact you
for additional information and comments.
Warm regards.

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
613-241-7913 x 205, lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Checked by AVG.