[homeles_ot-l] Book time now FW: December 1st at city hall respond to proposed budget cuts

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Nov 19 16:48:16 EST 2008

FYI…please book this time now and  join the Dec 1st rally on the budget at
City Hall. It’s being pulled together by Peoppple for a Better Ottawa.

More to follow.

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,  613-241-7913 ext 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca