[homeles_ot-l] Michael Shapcott at ATEH Forum FW: My presentation...

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Nov 21 15:36:04 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Michael Shapcott has sent us his overhead presentation for his Keynote
Address at the Community Forum on Homelessness this past Tuesday.  It’s the
shorter version, but nonetheless very powerful. The PDF file is large and
can be downloaded from the ATEH website now.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/documents/MichaelShapcott-Ottawashort20
08.pdf"http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/documents/MichaelShapcott-Ottawas
hort2008.pdf

I expect to have the Forum Proceedings and presentations available and
posted next week.

Lynne

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,  613-241-7913 ext 205