[homeles_ot-l] Notice of Memorial (attached poster)

Darryl Andre Darryl.A at davesmithcentre.org
Wed Sep 10 13:32:39 EDT 2008

My deepest sympathies go out to the global loss of this young woman.

However, if would be grossly (professionally) irresponsible to post this notice - since one would align themselves with the clear allegations charged within.

As a memorial invitation for Dee, perhaps a revised version could be sent that excludes blame?

Darryl André, Substance Abuse Counsellor

Dave Smith Youth Treatment Centre (DSYTC)

786 Bronson Ave. Ottawa, ON K1S 4G4

613-594-8333 xt. 112

fax: 613-594-5623

www.davesmithcentre.org <http://www.davesmithcentre.org/>

This communication is intended to be received by the individual or entity to whom or to which is addressed and contains information that is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. If received in error, please contact me at the telephone number above. Thank you.

Cette Communication doit être reçue seulement par le/la ou les destinataire(s) et l'information contenue est de nature privilégiée, confidentielle et sujette au droit d'auteur. Tout emploi non autorisé de ce message est interdit. Si cette communication vous a été acheminée par erreur, veuillez en aviser le/la soussigné(e) au numéro de téléphone mentionné ci-dessus. Merci.