[homeles_ot-l] Registration - Homelessness Forum Nov 18- preliminary program

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Sep 23 12:25:52 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

We are very pleased to send you the Preliminary Program for the annual
Alliance to End Homelessness’ Community Forum on Homelessness along with the
Forum Registration Form (both are attached)  When you complete the
Registration please note that this year we ask you to indicate your first
three choices for the Networking Caucuses.

Our day-long event is organized for the Alliance each year by
representatives from our member agencies who participate in the Research and
Evaluation Working Group. Note that the Forum takes place on Tuesday, Nov.
18th (National Housing Day (22nd) falls on a Saturday.

Each year, we look forward to this informative and energizing event and we
are particularly excited that Michael Shapcott will be our Keynote Speaker
this fall. We’ll send more details in the Full Program that will be ready in
October.

All the best,

Lynne

2008 Community Forum on Homelessness

Linking Research with Action and Policy

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

University of Ottawa, Tabaret Hall Chapel

75 Laurier E., 1st Floor, 9:00 am–2:30 pm, Registration Free, Lunch Provided

in honour of NATIONAL HOUSING DAY

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,  613-241-7913 ext 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca